Employee evaluations continue to create problems in cases where job performance is a factor in the decision to end an employee's employment.
How many times has a manager wanted to terminate an employee for poor job performance, but the most recent performance evaluations are all satisfactory or above?
Our experience in defending employers at trial in wrongful termination cases involving performance issues allows us to present a training program that focuses on how to create and conduct proper performance evaluations.
Our program is designed to assist your managers before, during and after a performance evaluations with the tools and tips necessary to avoid them being used against you in a wrongful termination claim.
Our Employee Evaluation Training
Some of the highlights of the program include:
- A desktop reference for managers on preparing for and giving evaluations
- The 10 do's and don't of employee evaluation
- How to prepare for the "bad performer"
- Review and recommendations of existing performance evaluations
- A mock performance evaluation for review and comment
- FAQ's on performance evaluations
- Questions and answer session
Upon completion of our program, your managers will have a different perspective on how to conduct performance evaluations that will create a more productive work environment and not be a hindrance to terminating employees for poor job performance.
For information on how we can provide your business specialized training on performance evaluations, please fill out the form below.