Employee Discipline & Termination
Doing it Right and Doing it Legal
Many termination lawsuits are brought by former employees because they feel that they were not treated fairly or were given an opportunity to be heard. Some also claim they were "surprised" by the decision.
When employee discipline and termination is handled properly, an employee should never be surprised by the action, and, most important, it must be seen as fair in the eyes of a jury.
This program is a “How to” session on discipline and termination emphasizing tips on how to get your message across - including how to properly document and terminate employees to prove that the decision was fair and that the employee was forewarned.
The program includes the following:
- Tips on proper communication with employees during discipline and termination
- Proper documentation of all forms of discipline and the termination process
- Review of potential problem issues at trial for the unprepared and unfocused manager
- Review of your disciplinary forms and termination process
- Mock discipline and termination scenarios to review and analyze
- FAQ's on discipline and termination
- Question and answer session
For more information on how we can present this program to fit your needs, please fill out the form below.